. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: climbing, 24, warehouse
Zephit Altitude is an ultra-lightweight alpine harness with minimal packing volume for mountain and ski tours.
The combination of the patented Split Webbing technology in the hip belt and the high-strength Dyneema® webbing in the leg loop construction ensures a high level of comfort and allows a modern design with large ventilation openings for high breathability. Gear loops and the Drop Seat buckle are positioned to allow the Zephir Altitude to be combined easily with a backpack with a hip belt.
- Weight 215 g
- Harness closure system: Click buckle
- Adjustable leg loop: Yes
- Innovative split webbing technology
- Extremely robust Dyneema® webbing
- Click-buckle for ideal handling of hip belt and leg loops
- Easy on/off thanks to plastic click buckles
- Can be put on without taking off crampons or skis
- 2 gear loops
- Attachments for 4 ice screw carabiners
- Functional drop-seat buckle
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 200 x 150 x 150 mm.
Weight0,215 kg(with sales package 0,3 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment