Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is a little uncertain.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Climbing, Warehouse
The lightest Mammut climbing harness with adjustable Fast Adjust leg loops. Highly breathable and extremely lightweight harness specially for performance sports climbing. The laser-cut fabric offers exceptional breathability and robustness, while split webbing technology ensures optimum weight distribution. The Fast Adjust buckles on the leg loops make it possible to adjust the width of the leg loops in seconds without worrying about an additional belt strap.
- Laser-cut fabric for breathability and robustness
- Split webbing technology for optimum weight distribution
- 2 large pre-shaped gear loops for easy attachment and 2 lightweight gear loops
- Quick adjustment of leg loops thanks to Fast Adjust buckles
- Tie-in loop protected by high-quality plastic to avoid abrasive wear and extend the service life
- Indicator in the tie-in loop shows when the harness needs to be replaced
- Attachment for chalk bag
- Easy to move, hot-forged aluminum buckle
- Attachments for 4 ice screw carabiners
- Unisex design
- Including a bag for handy transport
- Certification: CE EN 12277 Type C, UIAA
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 150 x 150 mm.
, womenUseSport climbing
(with sales package 0.50 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment