. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
A lightweight hiking backpack with innovative technology: the Ducan Spine 50-60 features the Active Spine Technology.
Even distribution of this 50-60 litre backpack's weight over the body. More freedom of movement for the hips and shoulders. This technology provides enhanced comfort. Together with the very light weight, a pocket that can be attached either to the shoulder straps or hip belt of the backpack and side pockets positioned to allow easy access while walking create a practical hiking backpack offering high comfort and variable packing volumes.
- Adjustable backpack volume (50-60 liters)
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
- Water-repellent pocket with various attachment options on the backpack
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Attachment options on the base of the backpack
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Speed pole attachment system on the hip belt
- Kaksi verkkotaskua rinkan sivuilla
- Detachable bottom compartment - can be accessed from outside
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Zipper pocket for valuables, accessible from outside
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Hydration system-compatible
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- 2 trekking pole holders
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 500 x 350 x 150 mm.
(with sales package 1.60 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment