. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
A pair of extremely packable, lightweight and breathable pants that also perform brilliantly out in the wilderness. Perfect, then, for the L.I.M range. This new L.I.M Pant is made from lightweight, durable GORE-TEX® Paclite® plus: providing the kind of protection and reliability you need when conditions turn rough. Designed for simplicity and lightness, with essential features but no spare weight. A perfect back-up shell layer for when you don't trust the weather and want to be ready for anything.
- Constructed from ultra-light, packable and breathable GORE-TEX® Paclite® plus
- Elasticated waist with laminated zip fly
- Water-resistant side zippers for great ventilation: easy to get on and off
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Elasticated cord adjustment at lower leg hem
- Reflective details for visibility
- Weight: 205g (SIZE M)
- GORE-TEX Paclite® PLUS 2.5-layer, 100% polyamide, 30D, super light, dull, dry-touch, ripstop weave face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane.
- The new improved Paclite PLUS protective, dry-touch carbon reinforcement print, instead of a backer, offers maximized wearing comfort, yet minimizes the weight
- 82 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >28.000 mm
- RET: <6
Haglöfs size guide
GenderWomenShell Fabric2.5-layerShell MaterialGORE-TEX® PacLite®
Weight0,205 kg(with sales package 0,3 kg)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 300 x 50 mm.
CommentsAdd a comment