. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, Warehouse
This hiking backpack is incredibly light - but don't let that fool you. Not one ounce of carrying comfort has been sacrificed in order to keep its weight down. An Airback suspension system with a specially-designed back panel provides essential ventilation for when you pick up the pace and push yourself that little bit harder, and all of the essentials are in place, too: just packaged in an ultra-lightweight, ultra-useful way. Sometimes, less really is more.
APPROX 840 G (25 L)
- Airback suspension system: provides ventilation and airflow through the back contact zone
- Elastic side pockets
- Zippered elastic hip belt pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Elastic cord for compression and gear attachment
- Fixed top lid with pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Padded hip belt
- 70D*140D Diamond Rip-stop Polyamide, bluesign® approved
- We recommend hand washing in lukewarm water using a soap-based detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Loosen all straps, remove any detachable hip belts and wash the backpack in a bathtub or large sink.
- Rub the backpack carefully with a soft sponge and then rinse thoroughly.
- Hang the backpack to dry in a well-ventilated space, or outdoors away from direct sunlight.
- We advise against using a washing machine and tumble dryer as parts of the backpack may come loose or catch and destroy both the appliance and the product.
- Most products can be re-waterproofed with spray-on waterproofing.
- Make sure that all of the metal parts of the product are thoroughly dry before storage to avoid corrosion.
- For long-term storage, keep the backpack in a cool, dry space.
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 500 x 300 x 100 mm.
(with sales package 0.90 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment