This product could not be added to the shopping cart, because it is not for sale at the moment or for some other reason.
People at Alan Paine believe buying a new shooting coat is an investment. That's why Combrook Men's Shooting Coat was designed for shooters, by shooters. There's a reason why this is Alan Paines best-selling coat.
Engineered with a 100% wool water repellent outer, this robust and hardwearing garment is armed with a waterproof & breathable membrane to keep you comfortable in the most testing of weather conditions. Insulated with a soft polyester wadding alongside deep manly hand warmer pockets and storm cuffs, all to keep you warm on those cold wintery mornings.
- Waterproof & Breathable 15000 mm / 20000 mvp
- Water repellent outer
- Durable Waterproof Membrane specially created for Alan Paine under the AP EX Name
- Soft contrast inner collar for comfort
- Two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes
- Two handwarmer pockets with flap retainer straps
- Secure internal pocket
- Anti-wicking strip hem
- Waterproof windbreaker cuffs
- Secure map pocket under front placket
- Waterproof dripstrip bottom of lining
100% Tweed Wool + membrane
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 500 x 350 x 100 mm.
(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment