. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Fishing section
Okuma Helios SX low profile baitcast reels feature new internal velocity control system, the friction free disengaging spool shaft design, and a new, larger handle design with 100mm of throw for the ultimate in cranking power and feel. The Helios SX is built with rigid diecast aluminum frame and side plates as well as a machined aluminum spool for unlimited strength.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Machined aluminum, ported spool for reduced weight
- Aluminum gears for tournament feel and reduced weight
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system for power and smoothness
- Micro-click static drag star for Precision drag settings
- Friction free shaft system allows for longer casts
- 10BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings for ultimate smoothness
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings, maximize freespool
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- New generation 12-point adjustable Velocity Control System
- Oversized carbon fiber 100mm length handle for max cranking power
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 150 x 150 x 100 mm.
(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Add a comment