|Overall rating||5 reviews)(|
XCD GT 137 is a touring ski designed with young people in mind.
It is natural continuum after the POH 100 and offers all the same
technical features as its bigger brother, the XCD GT 160.
This ski is mixed with great floatation, glide, edge control and grip. The GT offers excellent performance on rolling terrain and backcountry trails, and brings plenty of smiles on descent.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/ GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1040g w/o binding
- Width 113-85-98mm
Made in Finland by OAC Tech