Approximately 14 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The NOMIC ice axe sets the standard for ice climbing. Perfectly balanced, equipped with weights, it offers an exceptional swing. The PUR'ICE pick provides efficient placement in any type of ice. The shape of the ice axe and the double handle offer multiple grip modes, as well as stable hand switching. The grip is comfortable, thanks to the ergonomics of the handle and to the adjustable GRIPREST handrest. Featuring a minimalist hammer, the head is protected and allows the user to hammer a piton back in. Entirely modular, the ice axe can be optimized for the terrain.
- Efficient placement on any type of ice:
- perfect shape and balance of the ice axe provide an exceptional swing
- facilitated hooking, thanks to the curve under the head
- PUR'ICE pick is tapered at the tip (3 mm), offering excellent penetration in any type of ice, including the very hardest. It is serrated on the upper side to offer a stable support when turned upside-down
- inertia and striking quality are optimized, thanks to the MASSELOTTE weights
- Comfortable grip, designed for technical ice climbing:
- multiple grip modes and stable hand switching, thanks to the double handle (high and low)
- lower handle is offset to protect the hand from contact with the ice and to provide more comfort when suspended
- upper handle is over-molded and bi-material, offering excellent grip and insulation from the cold
- hydroformed shaft for optimal grip in the middle of the shaft
- Modular construction
- entirely modular head allows the technical aspects of the ice axe to be adjusted
- compatible with Petzl accessories: ICE, DRY, PUR'DRY, PANNE, MARTEAU
- sold with MINI MARTEAU, to protect the head and allow the user to hammer a piton back in
- without accessories, the ice axe is lighter, for dry tooling (only 500 g)
- GRIPREST NOMIC handrest is overmolded and adjustable to three positions, to adapt to all hand sizes, even while wearing gloves. The lower part has a serrated stainless steel point that improves support when used in piolet-canne mode
- connection hole is compatible with V-LINK elasticated loss-prevention webbing
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 2
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Sold with PUR'ICE pick, MASSELOTTES, MINI MARTEAU and GRIPREST NOMIC handrest
- References U021AA00
- Weight 585 g
- Guarantee 3 years
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 520 x 40 mm.
(with sales package 0.71 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment