The Fenix BC25R is a lightweight, fashionable, urban commuting bicycle light. The innovative cut-off facula line guarantees safer cycling by not dazzling oncoming passengers or vehicles. A neutral white Cree XP-G3 LED with a max output of 600 lumens meets the needs of urban commuting. One-switch control, Micro USB recharging, battery level indication, quick-release light mount, metal heat-dissipating structure, and IP66 rated protection make the BC25R a must-have for your commuting by bicycle.
Compact size and fashionable design
The light weighs only 155 grams (including the mount and battery) . Compact size, but with demanding performance, it will never let users down.
Cut-off facula line safer bicycle riding
The design of the cut-off facula line guarantees a uniform and soft beam, without dazzling oncoming passengers or vehicles, and provides safer cycling. Tough and reliable body-construction provides excellent shock-resistant, better heat dissipation and higher reliability. This well-designed bike light goes anywhere for any activity, it commits to diversify your bike lifestyle and enhance your every ride such as road racing, bicycle riding and urban commuting.
- Anti-glare cut-off facula line makes urban commuting safer
- CREE XP-G3 neutral white LED - max 600 lumens, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 2600mAh Li-ion battery
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- One-switch control
- Quick-release bicycle mount, easily operated
- Can be used as a flashlight
- All-metal heat dissipating fins – reliable
- Advanced digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Included in the package: BC25R bike light x 1, Fenix 18650 3,6V/2600mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery x 1, BC25R bike mount x 1, USB charging cable x 1, bike mounting shim x 2, user manual x 1, warranty card x 1