Helsport's lightest tent with a total weight of 1 kg.
This tent has always been dedicated to reducing weight. Every part of the design has been considered with that in mind. This year we added another challenge: to improve the usability of the tent so that it is not only light, but also easier to pitch and more comfortable to use. The pole configuration has been changed to increase internal volume without making the tent any longer. It also takes half as long to pitch - we know, because we timed it!
The new Ringstind Superlight 1 is a compact, yet comfortable and functional tent that is easy to pitch yet surprisingly stable in windy conditions.
The Ringstind Superlight 2 provides additional width and two completely separate doors and vestibules for greater comfort.
The best part is that we’ve been able to add all these details and extra features and yet reduce the weight even further.
- Lightweight fabrics and components
- Lightweight inner tent fabric with mosquito net and excellent breathability
- Pole cups make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensures more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation which reduces condensation
- Unique internal pole channel system that provides better wind stability and less vibration/noise inwindy conditions
- Internal storage pockets
Poles: DAC Featherlight NSLTM (36 cm sections)
Fabric outer tent: Helsport Rainguard Superlight, 2000 mm
Fabric inner tent: Helsport Airflow Superlight
Fabric floor: Helsport Rainguard Pro, 3000 mm
Tent type: Tunnel
Package: 13 x 39 cm
Vekt: 1,04 kg
Pegs weight: 0,1 | 9 pegs
Pole length: 1 x 264 cm + 1 x 123 cm
Accessories: Rep. kit: Contains: fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment.