|Overall rating||5 reviews)(|
We specially offer an integrated open water diver course including the Dry Suit Specialty Diver certification.
For short, you will receive:
• Study materials both for the OWD and to the Dry Suit Specialty
• All together three evenings of theory learning (2 towards OWD and 1 towards Dry Suit Diver)
• Three pool diving sessions to learn and develop your diving skills
• One separate pool diving session to practise the use of a dry suit
• All together five open water dives, which will be done on two separate days. Four of these dives will take you up to Open Water Diver and satisfactorily completing also the fifth dive will certify you as a Dry Suit specialist diver.
All the above sessions are calculated in the price, however, if you and your instructor think that more practise would be needed to meet the performance requirements towards certification, we have a separate price list for extras. These matters will be disussed with the student and instructor if needed.
Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
• Knowledge Development (independent study & classroom studys) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
• Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills (pool)
• 4 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Start learning with PADI’s home-study materials - Stop by our PADI dive shop to enroll in the course, get your materials and start reading the book and watching the video.
Your PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
What scuba gear will you use?
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. We will be training dry suit use at the pool and will conduct the open water dives (4dives) using a dry suit!
The course fee includes:
• Course material for home study and theory lessons
• 2 theory evenings at our classroom
• 4 sessions at the pool, which on the last one we will be training the use of the dry suit
• 4 open water dives with dry suit conducted on two different days (you will agree the days with the rest of the group and your instructor)
• All scuba gear needed for the dives. NOTE - the following equipment needs to be of your own and with you at your first pool session:
- Your own mask
- Your own snorkel
- Your own open heel fins
- Your own boots
We can choose the proper equipment for you at the time you visit us for picking up material or for example before your first theory lesson!
Here's a short teaser that describes, what you might be waiting for - now here in the north we can't promise whale sharks, but lot's of other interesting critters for sure!
|Sukeltamisen yleiset turvallisuussäännöt – todiste tiedoksisaannista.pdf|
|PADI Riskit ja vastuu.pdf|