Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, 12, warehouse
Whether you're a casual or experienced hiker, the light and streamlined Hikelite 26-litre daypack combines essential features and quality construction with the impeccable ventilation that AirSpeed™ has to offer. Its minimalist panel-loading design keeps things clean and uncluttered for simplified use on any trail, and added external storage and compression help keep you organised. Now featuring a wider and taller frame for improved fit.
A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort. Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- Traditional panel loader design with convenient zip access to main compartment
- Front fabric shove-it pocket
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Extra-tall stretch mesh side pockets keep contents secure
- External access zip pocket with key clip keeps small, essential items handy
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture and lower compression straps for additional load control
- Dual trekking pole loops
- Internal reservoir sleeve with hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easily hanging a reservoir
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
Volume: 26 L
Height: 51 cm
Width: 31 cm
Depth: 25.5 cm
100% recycled nylon, 100 D
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 320 x 520 x 150 mm.
Weight0,8 kg(with sales package 0,828 kg)
CommentsShow all (23) Add a comment