Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Cycling, 19, warehouse
An evolution of an award-winning design, the Smith Forefront 2 MIPS bike helmet is a full-coverage helmet made for all-mountain riders who demand excellent protection, venting and eyewear integration.
- MIPS protection system uses a low-friction layer between the outer shell and the head to limit the rotational forces to the brain in the event of an angled impact
- Lightweight Aerocore in-mold construction with ventilated protection featured patented Koroyd® material and integrated skeletal structure
- For added protection, Koroyd has been extended into the back of the helmet to now fully encompass the helmet
- Internal air channels are combined with 20 optimized vents; open intake and exhaust ports maximize ventilation
- AirEvac channels promote airflow to prevent fogging of your eyewear
- 3-position visor rotates high to allow goggles or sunglass storage
- X-STATIC® lining with reactive cooling helps prevent your head from overheating; ultralight single-layer webbing
- VaporFit adjustable fit system
- Integrated camera and light mounts
- Certification: CPSC, CE EN 1078
Style: Mountain Biking
Helmet Construction: In-mold
Shell Material: Polycarbonate
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 250 x 250 mm.
, womenMIPS / SPINYesSuitabilityTerrain
Weight0,6 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsAdd a comment