. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: tactical line, Warehouse
When breathability, dexterity and technological compatibility are paramount in tactical operations, the Firemark Sensor Gloves provide ultimate comfort and functionality. Protection is provided through lightweight Nomex® fabric for flame resistance, and light padding and leather knuckles provide a barrier against damaging impact. The leather palms and fingertips allow for the gloves-on use of touch-screen devices, and water-resistant goat skin leather on the palm and fingers along with construction designed specifically to allow seamless contact mean these gloves offer the ultimate in tactility.
- Lightly padded leather knuckles and back of finger leather reinforcements for protection at impact points while maintaining dexterity
- Leather palm with overlay reinforcements for durable, highly dexterous and secure grip of weapons and tools
- Hybrid leather and fabric finger sidewalls for superior flex at joints and protection at high abrasion points
- Precision Grip™ specifically designed for seamless contact between index finger and thumb and for next-to-skin tactility moving Selector Switch
- Hook/loop wrist closure provides a secure fit
- Pull loop for easy on/off; doubles as attachment loop for securing gloves to jacket or pack
- Close fitting for superior dexterity and tactility
- Touchscreen compatible
Fabric:Nomex® fabric for flame resistance
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.3oz / 93g (L)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 200 x 150 x 50 mm.
Weight0.2 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
CommentsAdd a comment