This product is not for sale at the moment.
Engineered for trail to in-stream supremacy, the G4 Pro® Backpack runs on 35 liters of innovative storage wrapped in rugged 210 Double Rip Nylon fabric with critically taped seams that allow for deeper wading. Under the hood, a large zippered opening folds down for easy access to extra layers, electronics, and tools, while the lightweight aluminum frame, removable waistband, and padded back panel deliver ultimate, ergonomic load carry. Two rod-tube carriers double as water-bottle pockets, while a pair of fold-down workbenches include tippet tender and floatant/shake holders for changing up and resuscitating tired flies. And the convenient Catch & Release system on the shoulder strap makes accessorizing easy with the Waypoints® Convertible Vest or Waypoints® Chest packs.
- Two fold-down workbenches, with tippet tender and floatant/shake holder attachments
- Aluminum frame, removable padded waistband & sprung padded back panel for ultimate load carry
- Large two-way zippered opening that folds down for easy access
- Two rod tube carriers double as exterior bottle pockets & side compression straps
- Catch & Release system on shoulder strap that is compatible with Way-points® Convertible Vest or Waypoints™ Chest Pack
Fabric Tech: 210 Double Rip Nylon with TPU Coating, 4000mm, DWR coating Approx. Weight: 58.4 oz. CAPACITY: 35 L, 2135 cu. in. Dimensions: 22″ x 11″ x 7″
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 560 x 350 x 200 mm.
CommentsAdd a comment