. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Lightweight seat harness for suspended rescue.
FALCON is a lightweight seat harness with a metal ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended rescue. It features a waistbelt and leg loops that are semi-rigid for comfort and equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached.
Metal ventral attachment point distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspension
Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- 3D foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum
Ventral attachment point: yes
Lateral attachment points: yes
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 220 x 390 x 140 mm.
Weight1,048 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment