Approximately 5 - 10 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is quite good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Knives, Warehouse
A magnificent knife with which to process the King of fish!
Salmon, the King of Finnish fish deserves its title not only for its strength, but also for its beauty. Kojamo, the large and dignified male salmon, has governed the realm of the deep rivers and streams for centuries. The salmon, which was also elected as the fish of Lapland is highly suitable for decorating one of the most outstanding Marttiini knives.
Flexible and sharp blade ensures clean-cut fillets.
This knife is delivered in a wooden gift box.
Blade length: 190 mm
Total lenght: 310 mm
MaterialBlade of stainless chrome steel
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 90 x 360 x 70 mm.You can pay this product only by the methods below:
- Pay on pickup in store
- Credit card
- E-invoice (only for companies and communities within Finland)
- Email invoice (only for companies and communities within Finland)
- Invoice or instalments (Klarna)
- Online bank: Aktia
- Online bank: Danske Bank
- Online bank: Handelsbanken
- Online bank: Nordea
- Online bank: OmaSp
- Online bank: OP
- Online bank: Pop
- Online bank: S-pankki
- Online bank: Säästöpankki
- Online bank: Ålandsbanken
- Paper invoice (only for companies and communities within Finland)
- Prepayment invoice / wire transfer
, handle: birch (heat treated)
Weight0,56 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment