. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Scuba diving, 27, warehouse
The convex design of the Agility Paddles promotes an early catch and an early vertical forearm position. Due to the paddles' strapless design, incorrect technique will cause the paddle to fall off. Additionally, the absence of straps also makes for a simplified fit, eliminating the hassle of broken or uncomfortable straps. The ergonomically-advanced design of the Agility Paddles requires a proper palm positive hand position. The Agility Paddles are a versatile tool for all four swim strokes and accommodate most hand sizes.
- PALM POSITIVE - Paddles will remain in place with proper early vertical forearm position
- STRAPLESS DESIGN - Ergonomic shape designed to fit the natural contour of the hand
- PROMOTES EARLY CATCH - Convex design provides increased traction with the water
- ALL FOUR SWIM STROKES - Versatile tool for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle
- LATERAL SIDE CONTOURS - Accommodates most hand sizes, including narrow hands
- COMFORTABLE THUMB HOLE - Creates proper hand placement with thumb and fingers in ideal position
- CONVENIENCE - Eliminates the hassle of broken or uncomfortable straps
- DURABLE DESIGN - No pieces to lose or break
- IMPROVED CIRCULATION - No straps to cut off circulation of hands and wrists
Vertical Length of Paddle S 160mm, M 180mm, L205mm
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 280 x 195 x 50 mm.
Weight0,184 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
CommentsAdd a comment