Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 29, warehouse
Operating range: +5/-10°C
Same as previous FC LDR block, but with purified raw materials to comply with ECHA regulations on fluorocarbon substances, PFOA < 25ppb.
FC blocks can be used on top of the liquid glides, base waxes, fluorinated waxes or fluorocarbon powders. Apply into the base with either an iron, natural cork, fleece or whool.
For all snow types, especially on old and man-made snow.
- Clean the ski base thoroughly with Vauhti Clean&Glide cleaning and maintenance agent.
- Use solid wax or liquid quick glide suitable for the snow type and humidity as the base wax.
- Scrape and brush the base wax layer carefully, start with roster or brass brush and polish with nylon brush.
- Apply some product onto the glide surfaces; adhere by roto cork or by natural cork.
- Let the skis cool down and scrape lightly
- Start brushing with a few roster brush strokes and brush thoroughly with a nylon brush.
- When using roto brushes brush thoroughly with roto nylon if required use horsehair roto brush first.
- If the snow is wet, after nylon brushing, finalise slightly by fine roster brush or horsehair brush (matt surface improves hydrophobicity).
- In case of longer distances, iron the bottom layer slightly, cool down the skis, scrape carefully, brush the glide surfaces, add another layer, adhere it by cold rubbing, and brush as above.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 55 x 50 x 22 mm.
Temperature MAX+5 °CTemperature MIN-10 °C
Weight0,025 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment