Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 30 - 90 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Scuba diving & water sports
E.Motion Ladies First initiated Santi product line dedicated especially for women. Beautiful colors match the feminine style and cut. It provides an elegant look on the surface as well.
Made of lightweight Nylon fabric, which provides great flexibility and essential durability. E.Motion Ladies First ensures balance between fabric durability and lightweight features that make it a perfect travel drysuit. It is very easy to dry and clean, fold and store between the dives.
The knee area is reinforced with Kevlar® patches and provides excellent protection. In Ladies First model the zipper is placed from right to left side which allows for better outlet valve placement on the left shoulder if needed.
- total weight – 3,2 kg,
- fabric Ripstop Nylon/Butylene 235 g/m2.
In standard equipped with:
We also offer customised dry suits. Delivery time for customised suits is approximately 6-8 weeks.
- aqua seal zipper at the front
- placement from the left shoulder to the right hip, covered by an additional zip-fastened flap
- telescopic torso
- 7/9 mm Neoprene collar hood
- neck seal made of latex insulated by 3 mm Neoprene
- Flexsole boots
- Kevlar® knee pads
- Apeks inlet valve
- high-profile Apeks outlet valve
- two spacious utilities pockets with elastic bungee loops and pocket for wet notes
- the right pocket with zip-fastened flap with a small pocket for double ender clip
- latex wrist seals
- inside suspenders with handy pocket
- medium pressure hose 75cm long
- Ladies First water repellent travel bag
- Ladies First afterdive beanie hat
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 650 x 500 x 500 mm.
Weight3,2 kg(with sales package 4 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment