. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Checkout area, Warehouse
Nikwax Tech Wash® is the market leader; it has been specifically designed and optimized for breathable waterproof fabrics.
Nikwax Tech Wash® is a highly effective cleaner. Additionally it will revitalize existing Durable Water Repellency (DWR) and revive breathability. It is the safe way to thoroughly clean your waterproof clothing and equipment.
Application in a washing machine is quick, easy, and ensures that the whole garment is thoroughly cleaned.
Use undiluted Tech Wash® and a sponge, or soft nylon brush, to treat stubborn stains before washing. Remove all non-washable parts. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use detergents.
Top Loading Machine Wash:
1. Place maximum 6 garments in washing machine.
2. After the machine has filled, 5floz/150ml for 1-3 garments, 8floz/250ml for 4-6 garments. Add an additional 50ml for hard water* areas.
3. Set cycle to Heavy and Warm. 1-3 items: low water level, 4-6 items: medium water level.
Front Loading Machine Wash:
1. Remove all detergent from detergent dispenser.
2. Place maximum of 2 garments in washing machine.
3. Add 3floz/100ml of Tech Wash®. Add an additional 50ml for hard water* areas.
4. Set cycle to Synthetics and Warm (30oC).
* If you have calcium and mineral deposits in your washing machine you have hard water.
Wash-in waterproofing for wet weather clothing, recommended by many outdoor gear manufacturers.
Use Nikwax Tx Direct® regularly to reproof your waterproof, breathable outdoor gear. Simply wash your items in TX Direct (after cleaning them thoroughly with Nikwax Tech Wash) to prolong their usefulness for season after season.
- Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance
- Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 180 x 120 x 60 mm.
(with sales package 0.74 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment