Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, 10, warehouse
The OmniLite Ti is our lightest multi fuel stove, and is based on the same technology as our award-winning OmniFuel Stove. This stove is designed to handle the most demanding situations and environments, while being able to travel the globe.
Adapted to work with the latest generation of fuel-efficient Primus PrimeTech pots with integrated heat exchangers, the OmniLite puts out 2600W and can boil a liter of water in under four minutes. Adjust the power of the flame with the oversized control knob, from a fine simmer to quickly melting endless amounts of snow to hydrate an expedition.
The OmniLite is the perfect stove for 1-2 people who want to travel ultra-light, yet need the option to use different types of fuel (gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel, kerosene/paraffin and even aviation fuel). This kit comes with a fuel bottle (with an ErgoPump™), a multi-tool with a cleaning needle, a foldable windscreen, a heat reflector, and a super pouch to fit it all.
The OmniLite Ti Silencer is available as an accessory for a quieter cooking experience.
- Lightweight and packs down for ultimate travel experience
- Ultralight, titanium pot supports
- Fuel-efficient burner; most efficient with Primus PrimeTech Pot with integrated heat exchanger
- Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
- Can easily be self-serviced
- Travel friendly, works with variety of fuel types including canister gas, white gas, kerosene, diesel and aviation fuel
- Multiple jet nipples included to use with corresponding fuel
- Comes with a fuel bottle (with an ErgoPump™), a multi-tool with a cleaning needle, a foldable windscreen, a heat reflector, and a super pouch
- Primus Expedition Service certified!
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
Weight: 341 g
Boiling time for 1 l: 3 min
Persons: 1 - 2
Height: 90 mm
Depth: 114 mm
Diameter: 55 mm
Output: 2600 W
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 180 x 220 x 110 mm.
Weight0,341 kg(with sales package 0,5 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsShow all (22) Add a comment