The original with cult status.
A top quality bicycle trailer is indispensable for the professional (world) traveler. YAK was the first-ever single-wheel trailer still sets the standard today.
Dimensions: 62 x40 cm cargo space plus wheel
Wheel: 16 inch
Payload: 30 kg
Weight: YAK 6,5 kg
Material: Chromoly steel
Color: YAK > black
Safety features: Safety flag, mudguard and spoke reflectors
Attachment: with Quick Release (BOB QR) or adaptor nuts (BOB NUTZ)
- Compatible with most full-suspension bicycles and most bicycles that have solid-axle hubs.
- Attaches quickly and easily to a bicycle’s rear wheel using the BOB Quick Release or BOB Nutz system.
- Low center of gravity keeps the weight off your bicycle frame for better handling and performance than racks and panniers.
- Trailer tracks rear wheel of bicycle, making it easier to navigate narrow roads or single track.
- 70 lb. carrying capacity so you don’t have to leave anything behind.
- Constructed of 4130 chromoly steel tubing that’s lightweight and long-lasting.
- Yak 28 – for 28” wheels, 29er mountain bikes and 700c road bikes with full wrap fenders.
- Yak Plus – comes with a BOB Dry Sak.
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 400 x 1000 mm.
(with sales package 7.00 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment