. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
The Nallo 4 is the ideal all-around, all-season, exceptionally lightweight four person tent. One of the lightest, true all season, 4 person tents available. The single entrance and vestibule keep the weight low while still providing full access and ample storage space.
Nallos are known for their light weight. But it’s their remarkable strength that makes these tents the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. This includes hikers of all types, of course, but also wilderness photographers, climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who want to get more out of carrying less. Solo hikers can easily choose the near-palatial space of the Nallo 2 without any real weight penalty, just as two- and three-person parties can “size up” for the Nallo 3 and Nallo 4, respectively, without exceeding their weight “budget.”
Minimum Weight: 2.7 kg
Packed Weight: 3.0 kg
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm): 1 x 368, 1 x 328 cm
Pegs: 16 V-Peg
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 500 x 240 x 200 mm.
MaterialKerlon 1200Number of people4Shelter typeTunnel Tent
Weight3,2 kg(with sales package 3 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment
Hilleberg Nallo 4, Mississauga, Canada, Mar 02 2012