This product could not be added to the shopping cart, because it is not for sale at the moment or for some other reason.
The super flexible blade for even smoother filleting of fish.
The classical filleting knife has been remodelled both in its appearance and its features. The blade is even more flexible than before. The handle is from thermally treated Finnish birch. The surface patterns applied to the handle with laser technology make the surface highly textured to ensure a firmer grip of the knife. The handle is coated with a protective wax.
This blade length is suitable for processing fish of about. 2-3 kg.
Length of blade 19 cm
Total length 31 cm
Blade material stainless steel
Handle material heat treated birch, waxed
Sheath material leather
MaterialBlade of stainless chrome steel
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 50 x 40 mm.You can pay this product only by the methods below:
- Pay on pickup in store
- Credit card
- E-invoice (only for companies and communities within Finland)
- Email invoice (only for companies and communities within Finland)
- Invoice or instalments (Klarna)
- Online bank: Aktia
- Online bank: Danske Bank
- Online bank: Handelsbanken
- Online bank: Nordea
- Online bank: OmaSp
- Online bank: OP
- Online bank: Pop
- Online bank: S-pankki
- Online bank: Säästöpankki
- Online bank: Ålandsbanken
- Paper invoice (only for companies and communities within Finland)
- Prepayment invoice / wire transfer
, handle: curly (heat treated)
, leather sheath
Weight0,14 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment