Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 2 - 9 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is quite good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: sport watches, Warehouse
Train brilliantly with Forerunner® 965, the premium GPS running and triathlon smartwatch with a bright AMOLED touchscreen display and lightweight titanium bezel. Wake up to your morning report with HRV status to see health insights alongside an overview of sleep, recovery and training outlook (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked). The training readiness feature tells you when you’re primed for a productive session — while daily suggested workouts adapt to performance and recovery alongside the race widget, which provides training tips, course details and completion time predictions. Navigate any route confidently with multi-band GPS and full-colour, built-in maps. With traditional buttons and a touchscreen display, it’s easy to tap into your training status and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained. If you’re pushing to outshine the competition, the Forerunner® 965 is there to light up every run with up to 23 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Brilliant AMOLED touchscreen display with traditional button controls and lightweight titanium bezel
- Up to 23 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 31 hours in GPS mode
- Confidently run any route using full-colour, built-in maps and multi-band GPS.
- As soon as you wake up, get your morning report with an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook alongside HRV status, training readiness and weather (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)
- Plan race strategy with personalised daily suggested workouts based on the race and course that you input into the Garmin Connect™ app and then view the race widget on your watch; daily suggested workouts adapt after every run to match performance and recovery
- Training readiness score is based on sleep quality, recovery, training load and HRV status to determine if you’re primed to go hard and get the most out of your workout (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)
- 30+ built-in activity profiles include running, triathlons, cycling, open-water swimming and more
- Using indicators such as HRV status, recent exercise history and performance, get insight into overall effort with training status — and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)
- Safety and tracking features, including incident detection (during selected outdoor activities) and Assistance, send a message with your live location to emergency contacts when paired with your compatible smartphone; requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available
- Multi-band GNSS with SatIQ technology provides superior positioning accuracy in challenging environments while also optimising the device’s battery life
- Get wrist-based running dynamics, including cadence, stride length, ground contact time and more, plus wrist-based running power, which gives you a continuous measurement of how much power you’re applying to the road
- Pay on the go with Garmin Pay contactless payments (with a supported country and payment network); listen on the go with downloaded songs and playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (subscription may be required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more — all in our free, zero-subscription Garmin Connect app
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 150 x 150 x 150 mm.
Activity trackersYesGPSYesHeart rate measuringWrist-based measurementPedometerYesProduct lineGarmin ForerunnerSleep monitoringYesSuitabilityAdventures
, downhill skiing
, training & fitness
Weight0,2 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
CommentsShow all (14) Add a comment