Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 29, warehouse
Fuelled by the Redster racing spirit, Atomic Redster S7 Gen S brings you the best of Atomic's World Cup technology in an efficient, friendly ski. It’s built with all their Atomic Gen S technology: the deeper Speedline sidecut makes the ski arc forward in each stride rather than fading away – for a big boost to skiing efficiency. Speedscale ski geometry allows skis to be shorter for precision, agility and steering without losing any acceleration. And the Racewall sidewall construction – combined with a bonded plate and binding system – generates a closer connection between ski edge and snow for strong power transmission. The ski is also purposefully lightweight with a Densolite Carbon Construction and Densolite 500 core – for a kick that’s effortless but still dynamic.
- Speedline: A deeper sidecut with wider tip and tail (47-40-47mm) delivering a big boost to skiing efficiency
- Speedscale: Unique Atomic ski geometry: boosts precision and makes skis more agile and maneuverable than ever
- Racewall: Atomic's new sidewall with a closer connection between ski edge and snow - for more power transmission
- Densolite Carbon Construction: A Densolite core with carbon laminates above and below - for a kick that's dynamic but effortless
- Densolite 500: Light, stable and tough: a dynamic Densolite option used in performance and training ski cores
Weight single piece (g) / Size (cm) : 640g / 183cm
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 120 x 100 x 1900 mm.
BaseTo be waxed
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment