Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 29
Atomic Redster S9 Gen S is a race ski that’s fundamentally changing the game – with a whole package of innovation called Redster Gen S technology that’s faster than ever: the Speedline sidecut is wider in tip and tail, making the ski arc forwards in each stride rather than fading away. Speedscale is the unique Gen S ski geometry that means Atomic's skis can be shorter – boosting precision and agility – without losing pace (this year Atomic’ve added an even shorter S9 Gen S for smaller and lighter skiers). While the Racewall sidewall generates an even closer connection between ski edge and snow. This pro racing model also includes a Race Carbon Construction with a Nomex Featherlight Race Core, a bonded plate and binding system for powerful transmission, and a BI6000 base with WC grinding.
- Speedline: A deeper sidecut with wider tip and tail (47-40-47mm) delivering a big boost to skiing efficiency
- Speedscale: Unique Atomic ski geometry: boosts precision and makes skis more agile and maneuverable than ever
- Racewall: Atomic's new sidewall with a closer connection between ski edge and snow - for more power transmission
- Race Carbon Construction: Nomex core with carbon laminate above and below: control and stability at speed with a stronger kick
- Nomex Featherlight Race: Atomic's ultralight honeycomb race-core structure that makes the ski extra light for high performance
Weight single piece (g) / Size (cm) : 550g / 183cm
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 120 x 100 x 1900 mm.
BaseTo be waxed
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment