With all the necessities for simple repairs, Patagonia's Worn Wear Field Repair Kit is small enough to fit in a wallet yet capable enough to salvage that weekend trip from a singed sleeping bag or a torn jacket.
- Slim, credit card-sized holder tucks into a pocket or a wallet to keep repair supplies close at hand
- Kit includes two sewing needles, polyester thread and gear tape; with room to add a few more needles, safety pins, more tape or other items, depending on what you need to keep you moving
- Wrap with a rubber band to create the ultimate trail wallet
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate