. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Pants feature 3-layer, waterproof/breathable, 100% recycled GORE-TEX shell fabric and full side zips. These hard-shell pants are PFC-free (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory.
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch provide mobility and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has a two-snap closure, a zip fly, belt loops and interior adjustable elastic tabs that the customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use two-way, waterproof zippers that secure with snap tabs at the waist and the cuffs
- Two welted, waterproof, vertical handwarmer pockets
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign approved
Size and Fit
7-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon laminate with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 310 x 330 x 70 mm.
Weight0,51 kg(with sales package 0,544 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment