The Northern Lite Rain Skirt is perhaps the most anticipated innovation of the decade in the rainwear scene.
The genius of the rain skirt lies in its ease of wear, convenience and lightness. It is easy to put on when it starts to drizzle and take off when the rain stops meanwhile wearing your favourite and most comfortable outdoor pants.
The rain skirt therefore overtakes the need for the use of shell pants or rain trousers: hiking and outdoor activities in shell pants can be quite a grueling experience. With a rain skirt, you can wonder and hike anywhere in your pants of choice, and when it starts to rain/drizzle, you can cleverly pull the skirt to cover your pants and enjoy keeping your clothes dry. The user experience remains fresh because the skirt does not let you sweat even with vigorous movement - moisture is ventilated quite naturally and by itself through the hem of the skirt.
When the rain stops, you slide the skirt off in seconds and pack it even faster into its small storage bag, which you can slip into your pocket to wait for the next downpours.
The Northern Lite Raincoat is designed and manufactured in Finland using recycled plastic. The material is light and easily fits into a small space (a regular size skirt packs into a package the size of a large egg. The weight is only approx. 60g!).
• An easy and smart way to protect the lower body from rain
• Handy to take with you thanks to its small size. Low threshold to dress and undress according to weather.
• You can wear any hiking pants/shorts/etc under the skirt
• Low threshold to easily put on and take off the skirt when the weather changes without taking off the shoes (be more careful with studded shoes)
• Designed and manufactured in Finland
• Suitable for camping, hiking, dog walking, golfing, frisbee golfing, hanging out outside, jogging - any outdoor activity where you expose yourself to changes in weather.
Hip circumference: 102cm (regular), 130cm (wide)
Hem length: 84 cm
Weight: 60g (regular), 70g (wide)
Water column value of the fabric: 2000 mm