Approximately 7 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Designed to lift off early in minimal breeze, the Navigator is a perfect hydrofoil for beginner and intermediate riders.
With its voluminous shape and powerful profile, the front wing is tailored toward a comfortable, safe flight at low speeds.
To give rider more control over the flight and reduce the severity of any wipe-outs, the foil is mounted on a 75 cm aluminium mast.
Carbon layup for both the front wing and tail stabilizer minimises flex and weight.
All foil components are assembled with 8 mm countersunk hex-head stainless screws that are resistant to corrosion and mechanical damage.
The Navigator comes equipped with a plate mount as standard.
- Front wing provides an early lift
- Front wing and stabilizer carbon layup minimises weight and flex
- Stainless steel 8mm countersunk hex-head screws
- Supplied with a screwdriver and a padded foil bag
- User Discipline: Freeride
- Aspect Ratio: Low-aspect
- Fin Box Type: Plate
- Operating Weight: 4.75 kg
- Foil Bag Included: Yes
- Foil Shape: Anhedral
- Foil Mast Length (Cm): 75 cm
- Foil Fuselage Length (Cm): 65 cm
- Front Wing Span (Cm): 94 cm
- Tail Wing Span (Cm): 48 cm
- Front Wing (Cm²): 1600 cm2
- Back Wing (Cm²): 310 cm2
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 900 x 300 x 150 mm.
(with sales package 9.00 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment