. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Cycling, 19
The MT500 Full Face Helmet deploys advanced energy absorber, Koroyd to provide additional impact resistance while keeping weight to a minimum, this new big hitter delivers certified full face protection that can be worn all day long. Now Incorporating the MIPS Brain Protection System which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. MIPS Brain Protection System which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. Endura/Koroyd Helmets use 3D formed Koroyd inserts for enhanced airflow and improved energy absorption in an incredibly lightweight package. This creates the most breathable and lightweight helmets on the market while also providing superior impact protection over standard construction
- High performance downhill style full face mountain bike helmet
- MIPS Brain Protection System reducing multi-directional Impacts
- Full integrated Koroyd core for superior energy absorption
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow
- Fully goggle compatible
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Fast wicking padding
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CE Standard EN1078:2012 + 1 A1:2012, CPSC & ASTM F1952
Polystyrene 50%, polycarbonate 25%, polypropylene 15%, nylon 5%
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 415 x 347 x 257 mm.
, womenMIPS / SPINYesSuitabilityDownhill
Weight1,532 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsAdd a comment