This product is not for sale at the moment.
Calibrated for cool days on and off the water, the Henry's Fork Hoody tackles shoulder-season comfort head-on, merging the legendary sun protection elements of Simms SolarFlex collection with the welcomed warmth of soft french terry to keep the chill off.
- Built with a combination of natural, recycled, and synthetic fibers to provide comfort and performance. The french terry backer is constructed from an organic cotton-poly blend for lightweight warmth and a soft finish. HeiQ Fresh prevents odors from settling in.
- Two-paneled hood finished with unique darted shaping combined with a high collar for critical sun protection or warmth, depending on the weather.
- Patched on left chest pocket for a modern aesthetic.
- Back yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort when wearing with bibs or waders.
- Extended sleeve length with thumb holes to keep sleeves in place and provide back of hand sun protection.
- Finished with a straight hem.
37% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester, 13% rayon, french terry, 190 gsm with HeiQ Fresh FFL anti-odor finish.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 300 x 40 mm.
, Organic cottonSleeve lengthLong
Weight0,3 kg(with sales package 0,4 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment