Location Store (Helsinki)
: Scuba diving, 27, warehouse
Best for water temperatures: 55°–60°F / 13°–16°C
For warmth and dexterity in cool conditions, these wetsuit gloves are made from 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with 100% external seam sealing and a textured palm for grip. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior: 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled spandex; lining and exterior fabrics laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone-ink 3D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Microgasket at wrist prevents water entry
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Main: 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 100% recycled polyester.
Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 180 x 420 x 100 mm.
Weight0,07 kg(with sales package 0,09 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment