This product is not for sale at the moment.
Designed to offer lightweight, packable, pull-on protection in turbulent forecasts, these breathable waterproof pants feature a ¾ length zip for easy on-off over boots.
Lightweight and breathable, they’re the ideal waterproof protection to keep stashed in your pack in case a storm rolls in. The ¾ length two-way zip allows you to pull them on quickly over boots, and then seal out the elements with the internal storm guard, lower elasticated hem and snap fastener. The part-elasticated waist with cord lock adjustment gives you a secure fit, while the knee articulation ensures you have complete mobility, and can keep pushing on no matter the weather.
Water Colum: 28,000mm
Breathability: RET: < 9
269g / 9.4oz (Size 10)
Size and Fit
40D Recycled GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus 2.5-Layer construction waterproof technology
- Part elasticated waist with internal integrated cord lock adjustment
- YKK® front / fly zip
- ¾ 2-way YKK AquaGuard side zips with internal storm guard and triple pullers
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Lower elasticated hem with snap fastener
- Taped seams throughout for complete waterproof protection
- Embroidered Rab Logo
RAB size guide
GenderWomenShell FabricGore-Tex Paclite
Weight0,269 kg(with sales package 0,3 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 420 x 300 x 20 mm.