The Gara Modular system introduced by Cressi makes this a perfect choice for deep freediving and spearfishing for divers of all levels. The modular design lets the user replace / interchange blades for specific diving purposes, which make the perfect fin to grow with, as the diver can change blades as their skills increase.
Any standard Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber long blade will interchange in minutes without any modifications to either. The self adjusting footpocket is constructed with the most modern multi compound joining process to deliver a footpocket that can offer comfort and suppleness around the foot where desired and yet have stiffer compounds under the footpocket and heel area where power transfer takes place. The angle of the blade 29 degrees,provides the ultimate in efficiency during the kick cycle requiring less energy to load the blade.
The blade of the Gara Modular Impulse completes the range of Cressi fins, inserting a bending angle of 29 degrees, which allows you to further increase the dynamic performance of the fin. The blade has an incredible resistance to any type of shock, impact or stress, making it almost impossible to break accidentally.
Gara Modular’s footpocket is wider than the other gara fin models. we suggest to use it with neoprene socks in order to have a proper fit. For use without neoprene socks, we recommend to buy one smaller size. The fin can be comfortably worn with or without neoprene socks.
The new insole for Gara Modular fins is recommended for use with thin boots in temperate waters, because it improves the kick performance. Thesemi-rigid material of the insole is completely recycled. The insoles are supplied as a pair (right and left foot) and can be cut into their shape in three different sizes, according to pre-printed guidelines.
- Thermoplastic rubber footpocket,certified Full Contact
- Standard blade / stringer interface with screws under the footpocket and side clips
- Excellent propulsive performance without tiring anyone, beginners or professionals
- Extremely thin and light blade in compound made of elastomerized technopolymers developed by Cressi with different thicknesses
- Stringer consisting of technopolymers with elastomeric loads with high flexural modulus
- Footpocket / blade angle of 29 degrees