Location Store (Helsinki)
: Hunting, 22, warehouse
For tough jobs, it's often easier to head back to the toolbox for a proper set of pliers—until now. The Dual-Force isn't your average multi-tool, boasting layered constrution to provide 2x the jaw strength and 2x the force to manhandle any task put in front of it. The adjustable 2-position slip joint jaw and extra-large teeth grasp firmly onto a variety of fasteners and apply unparalleled control. Additional features include a center-axis bit driver, plain edge knife blade, fine/coarse file, saw, and additional bit storage. From predictable day-to-day tasks to the thrilling unknowns of the backcountry roads, the Dual-Force is the replacement for those old dedicated pliers of yours, and then some.
Weight and dimensions
- The Dual-Force’s jaws operate like dedicated set of pliers, with a 2 position slip-lock design, and extra-large teeth for unparalleled control
- Center-Axis bit driver operates like a real screwdriver, providing maximum torque and rotation
- The handspan is 47% narrower than competitor tools, allowing for optimal gripping power and 2x the force
- Layered construction adds durability and 2x the strength of the competition
- Included sheath can be worn horizontally or vertically, depending on the task and user preference
Weight: 340g (12 oz)
Width: 21.3 cm (0.84 in)
Length: 11.8 cm (4.65 in)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 150 x 60 mm.
Weight0,34 kg(with sales package 0,4 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment