Approximately 14 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is uncertain.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The Storm 1 is the right choice for the demanding Nordic skier looking for a powerful racing pole. The extra light and stiff HM carbon shaft provides optimal swing weight. The quick-swap, tool-free Exchange Basket System lets you easily match the basket to whatever terrain and conditions you're in. High quality AV WC Strap and Carbon Grip give you excellent control and maximum power transfer to bring you across the finish line first.
- AV WC Strap: High-performance strap from the World Cup with adjustable volume
- Fibre-reinforced Grip with 360° cork shield
- Directional Sintered Tip Directional high performance carbide tip
- Quick changeable race basket in different sizes with carbide tip
- HM Carbon Shaft made of pure high modulus carbon fibre laminate
- Matte Finish Extremely matte upper surface for a high-quality look
Stiffness: 16 mm
Balance point: 687 mm
Breaking load: 650 N
Weight per meter: 65 g
Swingweight: 98 KGM²
Shaft diameter: 16:9 mm
Shaft: Hm carbon 100%
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 1900 x 150 x 100 mm.
Weight0,25 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
CommentsAdd a comment