Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Twin Skin Carbon Pro: The latest addition to the Twin Skin race family features a shorter and wider skin profile designed to provide a secure kick while maintaining a quality glide. Constructed using Cold Base Bonding technology, the base provides better waxing and grindability to maximize speed.
Note! Skies are sold without bindings.
- FINISH FIRST: The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- PREWAXED: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI
- PRECISION PAIRING SYSTEM: The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing
- FCF - Fischer Carbon Fiber: Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre. High strength and minimum weight laminate
- AIR CORE HM CARBON: Air Core- material contains 80% air. It's extremely light combination with carbon
- CFC - Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance
- COLD BASE BONDING: Speedmax- technology improves the sticking of the cream to the bottom of the ski and makes it last longer there
- DTG WORLD CUP PLUS: The Plus model has a deeper and rougher sole pattern that works best in warm and humid conditions. Made using natural diamond
- TWIN SKIN: Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding.Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions.Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimised
- CLASSIC 902: A racing ski design, where the pressure of the tip and base against snow has been clearly reduced. Excellent for normal weather to wet conditions.
1.080g / ski (197cm)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 2100 x 100 x 100 mm.
Weight2,16 kg(with sales package 2,2 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment