Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 29, warehouse
The right choice for moving fast in wet or coarse snow conditions is the Speedmax 3D Classic Plus 902. Gliding Sidewall construction provides a seamless, smooth surface to both sides of the ski ensuring the reduction of friction for improved performance. Optimized for warm wax conditions. Of course a ski this fast carries the RACE CODE seal.
Note! Skies are sold without bindings.
- FINISH FIRST: The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- PREWAXED: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI
- PRECISION PAIRING SYSTEM: The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing
- FCF - Fischer Carbon Fiber: Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre. High strength and minimum weight laminate
- AIR CORE HM CARBON: Air Core- material contains 80% air. It's extremely light combination with carbon
- CFC - Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance
- COLD BASE BONDING: Speedmax- technology improves the sticking of the cream to the bottom of the ski and makes it last longer there
- DTG WORLD CUP PLUS/COARSE: The Plus model has a deeper and rougher sole pattern that works best in warm and humid conditions. Made using natural diamond
- RACE CODE: The close contact of Fischer's product developers with competitors and coaches means that valuable knowledge is transferred directly from the track to new innovations
- CLASSIC 902: A racing ski design, where the pressure of the tip and base against snow has been clearly reduced. Excellent for normal weather to wet conditions
- GLIDING SIDEWALL: Newly introduced World Cup technology is a thin waxable layer on the sidewalls to reduce friction for more speed with less energy. The sliding sidewall can be prepared with liquid wax only
1.030g / ski (197cm)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 2100 x 100 x 100 mm.
Binding mounting systemIF-Plate
Weight2,06 kg(with sales package 2,1 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment