. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The new Speedmax 3D Skate with the new lower and shorter tip construction for minimum swingweight and highest agility. Its Gliding Sidewall is designed to reduce friction resistance that robs competitors of time and speed, the material can actually be waxed with liquid wax to support unheard levels of glide. Cold Base Bonding enables better wax absorption and grindability, while the RACE CODE seal confirms you have World Cup equipment. Optimized for use 14°F (-10°C) and warmer.
- FINISH FIRST: The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- PREWAXED: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI
- PRECISION PAIRING SYSTEM: The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing
- World Cup Tip: The new lower and shorter tip construction follows the demands of real racing. It reduces the ski's swingweight to a minimum, enabling highest agility
- FCF - FISCHER CARBON FIBER: Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre. High strength and minimum weight laminate.
- AIR CORE HM CARBON: Air Core- material contains 80% air. It's extremely light combination with carbon
- CFC - Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance
- COLD BASE BONDING: Speedmax- technology improves the sticking of the cream to the bottom of the ski and makes it last longer there
- DTG WORLD CUP PLUS: The Plus model has a deeper and rougher sole pattern that works best in warm and humid conditions. Made using natural diamond
- SKIING WORLD CUP SIDE CUT: The arrow-shaped profile improves performance and dynamism, especially in 1:1 skate skiing
- RACE CODE: The close contact of Fischer's product developers with competitors and coaches means that valuable knowledge is transferred directly from the track to new innovations
- GLIDING SIDEWALL: Newly introduced World Cup technology is a thin waxable layer on the sidewalls to reduce friction for more speed with less energy. The sliding sidewall can be prepared with liquid wax only
- SKATING 610: Race ski construction for maximum speed skating skiing. The pressure on the snow at the tip and base of the ski has been reduced, and thus the skiing becomes more sensitive. Excellent on normal and softer surfaces
1.030g / ski (186cm)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 1950 x 100 x 100 mm.
Binding mounting systemIF-Plate
Weight2,06 kg(with sales package 2,1 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment