. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 29
Lightning fast RACE CODE skate race ski for young champions with World Cup technology adapted to the specific needs of junior racers: Speedmax Skate Jr. The new lower and shorter tip construction reduces the ski's swingweight to a minimum, enabling highest agility. Cold Base Bonding offers improved wax absorption and grindability.
Note! Skies are sold without bindings.
- FINISH FIRST: The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- PREWAXED: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI
- AIR CORE HM CARBON: Air Core- material contains 80% air. It's extremely light combination with carbon
- CFC - Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance
- COLD BASE BONDING: Speedmax- technology improves the sticking of the cream to the bottom of the ski and makes it last longer there
- DTG WORLD CUP PLUS: The Plus model has a deeper and rougher sole pattern that works best in warm and humid conditions. Made using natural diamond
- World Cup Tip: The new lower and shorter tip construction follows the demands of real racing. It reduces the ski's swingweight to a minimum, enabling highest agility
- SKIING WORLD CUP SIDE CUT: The arrow-shaped profile improves performance and dynamism, especially in 1:1 skate skiing
850g / ski (161cm)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 1800 x 100 x 100 mm.
Binding mounting systemIF-Plate
Weight1,7 kg(with sales package 1,8 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment