Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 29
The Twin Skin Pro provides plenty of performance. It features a lightweight construction with a 70% mohair Twin Skin for grip when conditions turn hard or icy. Efficient Forward design optimizes the kick phase for skiers of any ability level. What makes Twin Skin so special: as the name suggests, this is all about two separate skin strips are arranged in offset positions with variable base depths for smooth and balanced gliding. Skins ensure a reliable kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions. Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing are substantially minimized.
Since the length of the skins cannot be adapted to the snow conditions, like ski way can, the individual position of the binding is particularly important. Thanks to the adjustable TURNAMIC bindings you can specify performance: move them forward for more grip and easier climbing. Move them to the rear for noticeable better gliding properties. So you are ideally equipped for all conditions.
Treat your Twin Skin skis right and they’ll do the same for you. There are two specialized products that really get the job done: Easy Skin Cleaner cleans out everything that accumulates in the skins to ensure top gliding and climbing capabilities. The complementary Easy Anti Ice Skin HF, a liquid fluorine wax, reduces ice build-up on skins when conditions vary between moist and dry snow. Both of these products specifically avoid the use of greasy hydrocarbon solvents, protecting the adhesion of skin to ski for long-lasting enjoyment in the snow.
Note! Skies are sold without bindings.
- AIR TEC BASALITE: Air channels in different types of light wood reduce weight compared to the Air Channel structure. Basalt fibers contribute to perfect elastic properties regardless of temperature
- EFFICIENT FORWARD: Thanks to the composition of revolutionary, proven materials, the elasticity of the skis has been significantly increased. This ensures a more forgiving kick and grip, making skiing easier
- BASE PROTECTION FOR RENTAL USE: The special structures of the extremely sturdy ski frames guarantee the durability of the skis when renting
- POWER SURFACE LAMINATE: 0,2 mm thin and extremely light surface laminate containing natural fiber and resin. Significantly reduces the weight of the ski
- TWIN SKIN: Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding.Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions.Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimised
1.330g / ski (197cm)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 2100 x 100 x 100 mm.
BaseSkinBinding mounting systemIF-Plate
Weight2,66 kg(with sales package 2,7 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment