Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The lightweight high-quality Twin Skin ski in Air Core construction: the Twin Skin Race provides perfect grip and excellent gliding properties with new characteristics and two shorter, but wider mohair strips. The perfect partner also for hard and icy conditions.
Note! Skies are sold without bindings.
- FINISH FIRST: The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- PREWAXED: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI
- PRECISION PAIRING SYSTEM: The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing
- CFC - Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance
- DTG WORLD CUP PLUS: The Plus model has a deeper and rougher sole pattern that works best in warm and humid conditions. Made using natural diamond
- POWER EDGE: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear
- AIR CORE BASALITE PRO: Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls. Volcanic basalt fibres for minimum weight and perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature
- TWIN SKIN: Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding.Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions.Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimised
- CLASSIC 812: Race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. Ideal for: cold conditions and dry wax conditions
1.190g / ski (197cm)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 2100 x 100 x 100 mm.
BaseSkinBinding mounting systemIF-Plate
Weight2,38 kg(with sales package 2,4 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment