Approximately 15 - 60 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Flex190 is a great underwear for those who think that the most important feature is a great ability to move under the drysuit, without any limits and also the highest quality, interesting design. Perfect in dives in waters from 7 to 14°C.
With the revolutionary, patented insulation Flx190 SANTI offers the most innovative spring/summer diving undersuit ever. It is made from breathable fabrics to provide great flexibility. Modern technology allows four-way stretch of the undersuit.
The 180g/m2 Climashield Contur® consists of three layers – breathable insulation Climashield Contur®, covered with soft Polyester coating from the inside and outside. The top layer is also wind-resistant.
- fabric composition with exceptional four-way, patented fibers makes the insulation very durable and long-lasting,
- weight 180 g/m˛, warmth: 0,96 CLO,
- AquaBan™ technology allows moisture transfer from the body – the undersuit stays dry,
- weight: 1,5 kg.
If you cannot find a suit that suits you in the size chart, you can order a suit tailored to your own measurements.
- easy to wash and dry – washing provides even better thermal efficiency to the insulation,
- five practical pockets (three in the front and two in the back),
- two-way zip for P-valve,
- heating cords hole in right pocket,
- soft, cotton cuffs with tumb holes to prevent sleeves pull up,
- wide elastic ankle bands prevent moving up the legs when setting up the drysuit,
- reinforcing patches on knees and elbows made of Polyester,
- great soft feeling next to the skin,
- lightweight and durable,
- 100% recyclable – this one of the kind insulation includes no Acrylic, which makes it recyclable,
- practical implementation of the zip (from right arm to left leg),
- innovative, modern design,
- it can also be used for other sports.
If you want to order a suit tailored to your own measurements, please note the following:
All measurements should be taken as close to the body as possible, without undersuit, as accurately as possible. The smaller the measurement, such as wrist or ankle, the more accurate the measurement should be. If you want the manufacturer to take into account something special, such as growth margin or significant differences between limbs, the differences must be reported separately.
At the bottom of the page you will find the mtm-form where you can fill in the measurements. Fill in the form accurately and send it to us at email@example.com. Mention the order confirmation number you received in the order confirmation.
In order to avoid errors our recommendation is that the measurements should be taken in our shop by our professional staff. Varuste.net is not responsible for measurement errors if the measurements are self-reported.
Note! Customised suits cannot be exchanged or returned.
HUOM! Pyydämme sinua ottamaan mittaukseen mukaan kaiken aluspukeutumiseen liittyvän, jota aiot käyttää aluspuvun alla (esim erityinen kerrasto, lämpöliivit tms lämmityselementit). Santin aluspuvut ovat luonteeltaan tyköistuvia, joten kaikki normaalisti käyttämäsi lisäpukeutuminen on huomioitava mittauksessa.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 500 x 400 x 100 mm.
Weight1,5 kg(with sales package 2 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment