Approximately 70 - 90 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The E.Lite+ Ladies First model is based on the exceptional quality of the E.Lite model, however, it has been supplemented with a new, flexible and soft to the touch fabric, which even further increases the comfort of diving. Critical points, particularly vulnerable to damage and abrasion, have been adequately protected with a durable E.Lite fabric, which was created exclusively for SANTI.
Innovative, feminine cut used in this model introduces lowered waist line and curved side gores that especially underline the feminine suit shape. E.Lite+ Ladies First protects exactly where it is necessary and at the same time guarantees exceptional mobility. The suit is equipped as standard with a hood N’11 or '7, produced from a very flexible neoprene.
The lightness and softness of the suit makes it perfect for travel. Its unique strength properties will satisfy even the most demanding cave and wreck divers. The suit is dedicated to heavy technical as well as recreational and sport diving.
- total weight with all equipment items (for size L) - 3.5kg
- material: Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Ripstop Nylon 365-425g/sqm and Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 515g/sqm
- upper suit, upper front and back bottom legs made of elastic, light fabric 425g/sqm
- back, elbows, lumbar area, the lower front of the legs are made of E.Lite fabric, 515g/m2
In standard equipped with:
If you cannot find a suit that suits you in the size chart, you can order a suit tailored to your own measurements.
If you want to order a suit tailored to your own measurements, please note the following:
All measurements should be taken as close to the body as possible, without undersuit, as accurately as possible. The smaller the measurement, such as wrist or ankle, the more accurate the measurement should be. If you want the manufacturer to take into account something special, such as growth margin or significant differences between limbs, the differences must be reported separately.
At the bottom of the page you will find the mtm-form where you can fill in the measurements. Fill in the form accurately and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the order confirmation number you received in the order confirmation.
- telescopic torso
- waterproof zipper protected by an additional zipper closed with a plastic zip
- reinforcements on the sleeves, legs and back
- Apeks high-pressure outlet valve
- Apeks inlet valve
- SANTI SmartSeals® ring system for easy seals exchange
- two thigh spacy, cargo pockets with elastic, rubber loops in feminine size
- patches finished with artic blue or turquoise color touches on both pockets with a zippered “double ender” section
- Kevlar® knee pads
- Latex neck seal insulated with 3 mm Neoprene collar in gray color
- Flexsole boots
- internal suspenders with a pocket
- Hood ’11 or '7
- Ladies First water repellent travel bag – gray
- Ladies First afterdive beanie hat
In order to avoid errors our recommendation is that the measurements should be taken in our shop by our professional staff. Varuste.net is not responsible for measurement errors if the measurements are self-reported.
Note! Customised suits cannot be exchanged or returned.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 600 x 400 x 300 mm.
Weight3,5 kg(with sales package 5 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment