Location Store (Helsinki)
: Men's clothes, Warehouse
Get on the trail with the L.I.M. Pant. Made from lightweight and durable GORE-TEX® Paclite®, the bluesign® approved garment is wind- and waterproof, with articulated knees and seat for effortless, fluid motion.
This LONG versionhas 5cm longer legs than the regular one.
- Made of a lightweight and durable 40D GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric
- Elasticated waist
- Water-resistant side zippers for great ventilation, making it easy to get on and off
- Zip fly
- Articulated knees and seat
- Adjustable tapered lower leg to avoid excess material and for a perfect fit
- Rear hanging loop
- Treated with a PFCEC Free* DWR from Gore.
- *W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent. Learn more about W.L.Gores environmental commitment and this water repellent treatment at www.gore-tex.com/responsibility
- Regular fit
GORE-TEX® Paclite® 100% Polyamide, light and smooth 40D ripstop, ePTFE membrane with a carbon reinforcement instead of a backer. Face fabric treated with a DWR free from fluorocarbons of environmental concern, 92 g/m², bluesign® approved
Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <4
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 300 x 50 mm.
GenderWomenShell Fabric2.5-layerShell MaterialGORE-TEX® PACLITE® Plus
(with sales package 0.25 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment