. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Shelf 248 - Skiing, Warehouse
This medium volume racing boot with carbon chassis and natural flex sole delivers stability and easy kick access. The Second Skin construction, heel adjustable strap and dissociated lacing precisely wrap your foot, while the waterproof zipper keeps you dry. 100% PVC free and with a Thinsulate 78% Recycled lining, it’s good for you and the planet.
- Carbon 3D Classic: The carbon fiber chassis combines lightness, excellent power transmission, support, control and exceptional torsional strength, while keeping a suppler front area for classic
- 102 Performance Fit: Medium volume for maximum foothold, high comfort and precise fit
- Second Skin Construction: The lacing system is directly fixed on the external envelope of the boot. When pulling the lacing system, the boot is perfectly wrapping your foot, like a second skin
- Thinsulate R 78%: This highly isolating lining is made with at least 78% recycled materials
- PVC free construction
- Custom Fit: Combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam and lycra provide ultimate fit and comfort to every foot's morphology
- ClimaSalomon WP Membrane: Salomon’s highly waterproof ClimaSalomon WP Membrane tests at 100.000 mm on the Schmerber scale, where more than 30.000 mm is already considered suitable for extreme conditions
- Adjustable Heel Strap
- Classic Flex: Stability, control and power transmission. Good forefoot flexion for classic style and stiff rear part for perfect torsion to flexion rigidity ratio
- Nocturne design
- Dissociated Quicklace
- Waterproof Zipper
- PROLINK Racing classic: This racing outsole with low profile offers abrasion resistance and flexibility, maximizes power transfer, and delivers exceptional snow feeling and optimum flex for classic
Boot width: Medium
Nordic practice: Race
Nordic terrain: In-track
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 350 x 150 mm.
Weight0,72 kg(with sales package 0,9 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment